There’s strong & then there’s CrossFit strong.
It’s about strengthening your very core.
CrossFit is truly a unique approach to TOTAL, real-world fitness. You’ll develop power you didn’t know you had. And you’ll be motivated to maintain it.
See for yourself at our BWI Strength Blog.
Optimize 10 skill sets.
Be all around CrossFit.
CrossFit BWI trainers work to build your competency across 10 general physical skill sets that include:
- Accuracy—the ability to control movement in a given direction or at a given intensity.
- Agility—the ability to minimize transition time from one movement pattern to another.
- Balance—the ability to control the placement of the body’s center of gravity in relation to its support base.
- Cardiovascular/respiratory endurance—the ability of body systems to gather, process and deliver oxygen.
- Coordination—the ability to combine several distinct movement patterns into a singular distinct movement.
- Flexibility—the ability to maximize the range of motion at a given joint.
- Power—the ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply maximum force in minimum time.
- Speed—the ability to minimize the time cycle of a repeated movement.
- Stamina—the ability of body systems to process, deliver, store and utilize energy.
- Strength—the ability of a muscular unit, or combination of muscular units, to apply force.
In CrossFit, you’ll compete against yourself—and WIN!
It’s for EVERYONE.
You just gotta show up.
You do NOT need to get in shape before you do CrossFit. Just get here and we’ll get you in the shape you want to be in, regardless of your age or fitness level. We’ll customize a CrossFit program for you. Take action. Find out how to get started now!
Sign up for CrossFit BWI’s FREE Intro Class to experience the personal power of CrossFit!
See CrossFit BWI athletes in action.
Visit our STRENGTH blog.
Learn more about Strength training at our BWI Strength Blog.