You’re a newbie and we’re ok with that.
Our 101 class typically last 4 to 8 weeks (some trainees prefer more time in fundamentals…we’ll work with you to get you where you need to be). How long you spend in 101 depends on the consistency and intensity of your training, your diet, sleep patterns and athletic ability.
Those who are familiar with CrossFit, and are healthy and active, may test out of the 101. It is PASS or FAIL.
- Our 101 class meets 2 days a week for 4 weeks.
- Classes are limited to 10 trainees, are 1 hr, and follow the same curriculum of the private sessions.
- This class is for the generally healthy injury free individual whose ultimate goal is to join our group classes.
- New athletes will be introduced to the movements and methodologies of CrossFit in a group class atmosphere in a sequential order as we ramp the intensity.
- Make sure that you can commit to each day and time before enrolling into our 101 classes.
- Any missed classes must be made up via private training before graduating to CrossFit Classes.
After graduating, you will be physically and mentally ready and to attend any of our regularly scheduled CrossFit classes (Elements & Group). We are stoked to get you start in the best fitness program that you have ever done. Period.